Steps to complete your booth application:
- Complete the Profile step providing all required information and select Next.
- Provide your company logo and click Upload Docs.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, click Agree, Sign, and click Continue.
- Once you have arrived at the Payment page, you will then need to wait for TFIM to approve your application. Depending on the Communication Preferences selected, you will be notified when approved via your provided preference. At that time, you will select your booth, amenities, and pay for your selections.
Steps to complete your reservation after application approval:
- Start from the link provided to you via email or text in the Approval Notification.
- Confirm information on the Profile Page and hit Save and Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Click Select TFIM 2020 Booth and select your desired booth location.
- If you want any Sponsorship or Advertising Opportunities, select those.
- You must select a Booth Staff Badge option. Check the box to the left of “Badge for Booth Staff” and then select “2” or more for the quantity. 2 are provided with your booth at no additional cost. More than 2 will be charged $250 per staff member to a max of 4.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Provide the name of each booth staff member. You can change these later. Click Save and Continue.
- On Uploads, this should have already been provided. In that event, you may select Skip.
- Terms are displayed for review, but have already been agreed to and signed. Click Continue.
- On the Payment step, you will see all of your selections and have the ability to Pay. If you do not Pay, your selections will be returned to the pool and not reserved.