Steps to complete your booth application:
- If you have used RegisterONE in the past, you can login with your email address and password. If not, select Create Account and provide the information needed to set up your account.
- Complete the Profile step providing all required information and select Save and Continue.
- Provide your company logo and select Upload Docs.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, click I agree to these terms and conditions, and click Sign here. Sign and select Save Signature. Select Continue
- Once you have arrived at the Payment page, you will then need to wait for TFIM to approve your application. Depending on the Communication Preferences selected, you will be notified when approved via your provided preference. At that time, you will then select your booth, amenities, and pay for your booth reservation.
Steps to complete your reservation after application approval:
- Start from the link provided to you via email or text in the Approval Notification.
- Confirm information on the Profile Page and hit Save and Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Select TFIM 2024 Booth and select your desired booth location.
- If you want any Exhibitor/Advertising Opportunities, select those by checking the box.
- You must select an Exhibitor Staff Badge Check the box to the left of Exhibitor Staff (Complimentary) and then select up to 2 for the quantity. 2 are provided with your booth at no additional cost. More than 2 will be charged $500 per staff member.
- To purchase additional Exhibitor staff beyond 2, check the box next to Exhibitor Staff (Paid) and then select the number desired from the dropdown.
- Select Save and Continue.
- Provide the name of each booth staff member. You can change these later. Select Save and Continue.
- On Uploads, this should have already been provided. In that event, you may select Skip.
- Terms are displayed for review, but they have already been agreed to and signed. Select Continue.
- On the Payment step, you will see all of your selections and have the ability to Pay. If you do not Pay, your selections including booth reservation will be returned to the pool and will not be reserved.