We are pleased to announce the 4th annual conference for the “Forum for Integrative Medicine” at The Westin Bellevue. Next year’s conference will take place March 7-9, 2019. “The Forum for Integrative Medicine” is a collaborative effort by practitioners from a multi-disciplined background to expand their integrative approach to treating chronic illness and all that it encompasses. This conference is for practitioners to be able to share their expertise, successes, research, treatments, and tools.
As exhibitors, we invite you to join in this exciting movement to expand practitioner’s knowledge in the Integrative Medicine field. Your products and services will be showcased in tabletop format at a beautiful venue with an anticipated total attendance of approximately 200 people including speakers, attendees, and exhibitors.
Conference lecture topics include*:
- Chronic Infections
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
- Energy Medicine
- Environmental Toxicity
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Iron Metabolism
- Low Dose Immunotherapy
- Limbic System Rehabilitation
- Mast Cell Activation Disorder
- Polyvagal Theory
Conference speakers include*:
- Mary Ackerley, MD
- Ann Corson, MD
- Amy Derksen, ND
- Kristine Gedroic, MD
- Andrew Heyman, MD
- Annie Hopper
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD
- Michael McEvoy
- Carolyn McMakin, MA, DC
- Neil Nathan, MD
- Morley Robbins, MBA, CHC
- Christopher Shade, PhD
- Allison Siebecker, ND
- Anju Usman Singh, MD
- Tony Smith, DC
- Theo Theoharides, MD, PhD
- Ty Vincent, MD
* Conference topics and speakers are subject to change.
We look forward to this fourth conference and are very happy to have you be a part of this exciting event.
The Forum for Integrative Medicine
Exhibit Space March 8th-9th : $2,500 (10% early bird discount through 11/30/18)
- 6′ table draped with cloth
- 2 chairs
- 2 conference passes (for use by booth staff only)
- 5 amp service. Additional electrical is available at extra exhibitor cost
- Company logo and description in the printed conference program
- Company logo and description on the conference website
- Company logo and description mentioned in promotional emails and Facebook posts
- Thursday, March 7th: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, March 8th: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, March 9th: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, March 9th: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Cancellation of Space
- Before or on December 31, 2018: 50% refund of original amount
- After December 31, 2018: No refund
All requests for refunds must be provided in writing.
Booth selections are on a first come, first-serve basis. Please send us a message with any questions.
The Westin Bellevue
600 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: (312) 943-7200
Single or Double Occupancy $210
*Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes. Group rate subject to availability and should be made prior to February 6, 2019.
All boxes shipped directly to the hotel will incur handling charges based on the scale listed below and
should arrive no sooner than three (3) days prior to the start of the conference.
- The hotel will not deliver any boxes to exhibitors without credit card authorization. Please make
sure all boxes have the correct exhibitor name displayed and are shipped as listed below.
- Outgoing shipments must have shipping labels.
Please ship all boxes to the following address:
The Westin Bellevue
Group: Forum for Integrative Medicine
Name: [Your Company Name] 600 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
|Inbound Package Handling Fees||Outbound Package Handling Fees|
|Size||fee per||Size||fee per|
|0-5 lbs.||$5.00||Under 50 lbs.||$5.00|
|6-20 lbs.||$10.00||Over 50 lbs.||$20.00|
|Over 50 lbs.||$25.00|
|Note inclusive of the Washington State taxes.
Current handling fees. (subject to change as the event is next year).